Perhaps...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sock Knockin' Songs

Mary tagged me again. :) I always loved playing tag as a child. We'd play freeze tag and even stranger -- TV tag. Did anyone else play this? Or were we just weird?

Anyway, as I was saying, Mary tagged me to name five songs that knock my socks off. This was incredibly hard for me because I love music and a new song is knocking my socks off all the time. Also, my taste in music is very eclectic. I LOVE my 80s music. I love my early 90s music (I could dance to MC Hammer and Ace of Base all night long). I love my ballads. I love it all!!! But... I think I've narrowed it down to five that clearly represent my taste in music and the type of music that makes me sing along/dance like a wild woman. I've included a video for each song incase your feet are hot and you need your socks knocked off too.

1. Radiohead--"Fake Plastic Trees" Strangely enough, I just posted this video the other day, so if you want to watch it just scroll down a little bit.

2. Wilco--"Spiders" This video isn't the best, but it is the only one I could find.


3. Queen--"Bohemian Rhapsody I just love this song.


4. Regina Spektor--"Samson" Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful. Regina is beautiful and so is her music.


5. Whitesnake--"Still of the Night" I love hairbands.


So there you have it. I could probably post a hundred more songs that knock my socks off... but these are the five definitive songs.

I'm tagging Amy, Amanda, Abby and Eduardo. Good Luck! This is a hard one.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Lee Herrick said...

Great list, Stephanie. I love "Fake Plastic Trees."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home