Perhaps...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Storm

Terrified doesn't cut it right now. My cat is at home alone. My house is made of windows. Nick and I are at work. There have been tornadoes touching down all around us. A tornado just touched down near our house. And now I just saw on the "doppler" radar that there are six or seven touch downs near my house.

This picture was taken in Wood County, near my house.















Did I mention that one entire side of my small house is made of windows. And that my cat is all alone. And that there are trees all around our house. And a giant field across the street.

I'm terrified.

If you pray... pray for my cat. If you don't pray... wish my cat well.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Talia Reed said...

Perhaps your cat is resouceful and can find a way out.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad I read this after all was well. Poor cat! No harm came though, good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home