Perhaps...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Going to the chapel....

Last night I had two wedding dreams.

1. We drove all the way to WV. It was the day before the wedding. We realized that we had left my dress and some other things at home. We had to drive five hours back to OH and five hours back to WV. I woke up halfway back to WV.

2. It was the wedding day. Nothing was finished. We hadn't finalized our flowers. We hadn't decorated either the church or the hall. My hair wasn't done. My dress wasn't on. Nothing was finished. It was already afternoon. The wedding was in a couple hours.

-------

People keep asking me if I'm nervous. My answer is always the same. I'm not nervous about being married. I am excited about becoming a Mrs. I am nervous about everything turning out okay. I have spent over a year planning this wedding. I'm so scared that everything is going to fall apart. I'm terrified that our videographer will get lost on the way to WV or that our photographer will get sick. I'm scared that the flowers will wilt, that my dress will be horribly wrinkled. I'm worried that not all of my attendants will make it from their various far away destinations. I'm horrified that the cake will turn out bad.

I think I'm losing my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home