Perhaps...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

What are you getting your mother

for mother's day?

I suggest a visit to coloringpages.net to search for a picture to color and send to your mother. Yes -- send it... in the mail. Everyone loves to get mail. Imagine your mother's happiness when she opens the mailbox to find a special, colored picture that tells her how much you love her. It will be a glimpse back in time for her. And you... well, you will probably feel really good about it... not to mention you will have colored some really sweet pictures.

Pick something straightforward and simple, like this one:



or something more complex and pretty, like this one:



I don't care how childish it is. I'm going to spend a good thirty minutes coloring a picture for my mom and writing her a note. God knows I waste enough time doing other things. And if it will make her smile, even for 10 seconds, I will be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home