Perhaps...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Stephanie needs...

I remember seeing this somewhere before and thinking it was pretty funny. Just go to www.google.com and in the search bar, type "(your name) needs" then list the first page of results (in their complete sentences.)

Sooo... I typed in "Stephanie needs" and this is what I got.

1) Stephanie needs to be in a family where there are no other children or animals.

2) Stephanie needs cash fast, but times are tough.

3) Stephanie needs some help, look at those pants!

4) Stephanie needs a strong manly shoulder to lean on (preferably an alpha one).

5) Stephanie needs to buy up all their company's stock.

6) Stephanie needs Ranger's savvy and expertise.

7) Stephanie needs to find a missing mother and child.

8) Stephanie needs Rhinoplasty surgery.

9) Stephanie needs to watch her back.

10) Stephanie needs some good old fashioned soap, and someone to wash her mouth out.

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Stephy Baby said...

Lmfao
Okay My name is Stephanie :P
And that was weeeirrd, ...and hella funny

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did this, too, and stuck it in my blog. Funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home