Perhaps...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I didn't get to go to WV for Thanksgiving. It snowed pretty heavily here in OH. I don't have great tires... and decided to just be safe.

Soooo... I went and bought a turkey today. And some stove top stuffing. And some gravy. And a pumpkin pie. And I'm going to eat until I can't stand up.


Since it is Thanksgiving. I suppose I will say just what it is that I am thankful for:

1) A wonderful man, my Nick, who takes care of me, who listens to me complain, who comforts me when I'm sad, who thinks of me, sometimes, even before himself. It is impossible to think that this time last year I was starting to go through the worst depression of my life, and now... I'm at one of the happiest points in my life. Nicholas - You truly are important to me. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much I love you.

2) My family. I know it's a standard answer. But I really am thankful for my family. My mother is like a best friend to me. My father is so proud of me and tries really hard to back me up when I need it. My brother is a miracle! He is my little hero (well not so little anymore.) He has battled complete blindness and won, he's battled cancer and won, he's a fighter and he never complains! And my sister is a little sweetheart when she wants to be. She looks up to me and that means alot to me.

3) My little Kitschy cat. He is so sweet and huggable. He loves to be beside me. He is my only company today, on Thanksgiving, and he is the perfect companion.

4) My friends. Unfortunately, it seems like I don't get to spend enough time with my friends... but each of them holds a special place in my heart. I know that sounds terribly cheesy, but it's true. My friends keep me sane, keep me focused.

I'm thankful for so much more... But I have to go baste my little turkey.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Eat lots of food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home