Perhaps...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I want him...

His name is Mikey. I found his picture and information at the Ohio Sphynx rescue webpage: http://www.sphynxrescue.com/availablesphynx.html The cats listed on the page need their little eyes and ears cleaned out... but otherwise, the rescue seems like a very reputable place that tries very diligently to get the cats placed in forever homes.

Mikey is an adorable little fellow. He's young and he is missing an eye. But that makes me love him more. With a good scrubbing and a nice ear cleaning he will be more beautiful than he is already. He looks like he's got character and a really loveable personality. I think Kitsch and Mikey would get along really well.

If I get a good job soon... I may just have to try and buy him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home