Perhaps...

Monday, November 28, 2005

I hate VCRs and rain right now.

Ugh.

I just got out of class, and I can't leave the building because it is raining like crazy outside right now. To top it off, I was planning on having a nice evening of Desperate Housewives with Julie tonight (I had to tape it last night because I wasn't at home) But I discovered, to my dismay, this afternoon that it didn't work - It's just a blue screen. I don't know what I did wrong. I am so technically challenged.

Anyway... I just thought I'd kill some time while waiting for the rain to slow... It sounds like it's stopped... so I'm going to head on home.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah... I checked the synopsis too. But I'm still bummed about the whole VCR thing.

Mmmm... Red beans and rice are so yummy. But so is WW cheese pizza!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home