Perhaps...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I would love a Quiznos Angus Steak sub...







www.Quiznos.com

------------------------

I should be writing right now.

For some reason, I am having the worst time breaking open that space between my head and the paper -- I just can't seem to get in there right now.

I have this wonderful idea... It's right there in my mind, waiting for me to breathe and I can't seem to figure out how to open my mouth. I know that sounds confusing... but it's the only way I can seem to say what the problem is.

I usually don't feel like writing during daylight hours... too much distraction... but right now I feel like writing - I just can't.

GAH! Everything is coming out all wrong. Oh well.

------------------------

My car should be fixed by this afternoon. I called the Dealership that I took it to and the guy said it indeed was the starter. Grr. Kiss that 365 dollars goodbye.

------------------------

Tomorrow I leave for WV. Should be an interesting week. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home