Perhaps...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Return of the Unmotivated Blogger...

Everyone is sick.

At work, it's been spread around like a bad rumor. As a result, I've had weird headaches and occassional nausea for the past week. Nick is sick right now. Needless to say, I haven't felt much like blogging lately.

----

Several days ago, when the weather was in the seventies/eighties, little clusters of crocuses and daffodils began poking through the garden. I was ecstatic to see spring in full force and it even made me feel like moving around... but yesterday the wind came. The wind came with his fat hands and slapped all of the flowers around until they fell over or died.

-----

I have somehow managed to accomplish a little bit, despite my desire to just lay everywhere. I have addressed a lot of the wedding invitations. Now, I wait for stamps. The post offices *yes more than one* around here did not have stamps. Oh, they had your everyday flags and faces... but nothing suitable for a wedding invitation. So, we ordered online and have been waiting for almost a week.

-----

I recently rediscovered my love for a videogame that we retired a while ago. It now eats away at my day.

-----

student typo of the day: "If you want to get anything done in life, you have to know how to push people's bottoms."

("bottoms" should read "buttons") I needed that laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home