Perhaps...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a week!!!

I spent some time in the ER yesterday. Everything turned out fine. No worries.

---

I love my job! But, I am in the middle of a painful grading marathon. I should have planned a little better when I was making my syllabus. I am in the middle of grading 88 four page papers (352 pages) that I collected recently ... I collect 88 more four page papers tomorrow. The downer: I have to have them all finished by Monday at 9:30am so my students have a chance to revise before the mid-term portfolio is due (next Friday). For some reason, I didn't realize that I was only giving myself a week to grade approximately 704 pages of writing. Que lastima!


---

I have exercised 6 of 7 days this week. This is an accomplishment that I am very proud of. I want to be healthy and fit, but I usually struggle to get motivated to workout. Since I have been grading so much, this is a true feat! I can already tell a difference in the difficulty level. When I first started, I couldn't run for more than ten minutes without feeling miserable. Now, I can run for 30 minutes without feeling bad at all.

I have set a new goal for myself. I want to run in a marathon. It will take a long time before I'm ready, but in a few years maybe?

---

Lots of people around me are having babies or trying to have babies. I am very anxious to start a family... First, we need to get settled. That's my other goal. :)

---

I managed to get some writing done this week.

---

I'm surprisingly satisfied right now.


1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger ladybmiller said...

in the er? what happened?
I too am trying to exercise although i've been successful 3 out of 7 times a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home