Perhaps...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

14 of the 365 reasons that I love you

To my husband:

14. I love that you sit through shows that you don't really like, just to be with me.
30. You have some pretty sweet shoes.
32. Your family is fun to be around.
80. You're spontaneous! Like when you suggested to go to the beach in March, 2006. Little did I know, I'd come back planning a wedding.
126. I feel safe around you.
128. I can't stop thinking about you.
141. You are always willing to help me with projects I am working on.
203. You were such an adorable little boy.
205. You offer me chocolates, even when the box belongs to you.
215. You can play the keyboard.
244. You love dachshunds as much as I love cats... I think that's sweet.
252. You look good in red.
324. You pump gas for me, so my hands don't stink and so I don't have to stand in the cold.
358. I love your sophistication.

There are many more reasons waiting for you to read again. Happy Valentine's Day! I love you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home