Perhaps...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year

I've been so absent from this blog lately. But with good reason!

My brother-in-law and his wife came into town right after Christmas and stayed to celebrate the new year with us. I am planning a HUGE post (with pictures) about the fun we had. I promise you, it is not to be missed. :)

-------

In other news, I am now the proud owner of an elliptical. Two to be exact. I ordered one and when it arrived, it was broken - severely. We only found out after we spent three hours putting it together. So, I called and asked to have another one shipped. We were told to wait to send in the old one until the new one arrived - then we should call them back to arrange pick-up. When I did that, no one would answer the phone... so now we are stuck with two.

My hopeful new years resolution: Drop 15 pounds by bathing suit season.

My "will-happen" new years resolution: Finish the new ms I've been working on. My original intent was to make it a chapbook... but now I think It's going to be bigger than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home