Perhaps...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2:00am Ramblings

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping the last four nights. I have not been having nightmares, I have not been midnight snacking, I just can't stay asleep. I wake up every half hour or so, all night long.

-------

Grading is over until Friday. :)

-------

Me and my mom took a trip to the pet-store the other day, just because we couldn't think of anything better to do in the rain. While there, we fell in love with a Lhasa Apso. He was so adorable. The bow in his hair made him even more adorable. The fact that he was fluffy and squeezy added to that adorableness. For a split second, I considered an impulse buy. But, I thought better of it.

-------

I'm in the middle of planning a kitchen re-do for my mom. We are simply planning to paint, redo the floors and change out the cabinet pulls. Right now, her kitchen is seventies, complete with yellow laminate countertops. While I can't change the countertops right now, I'm planning something that will make them work (I hope). I'll post pictures when it's finished (probably late March, early April).

-------

I want to go to bed now, but House Hunters is on and I want to see if the couple picks house number two. (I would - it has wide, wide stairs and an angular living room.)

Bed is going to win though... Otherwise, I'm going to end up like this baby tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Karen J. Weyant said...

I have been feeling like this baby all week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home