Perhaps...

Friday, November 03, 2006

We might be doing things a little bit backwards...

Well, we now have the D.J. for our reception. I'm pretty excited about using Alex, because I like the idea of having a female DJ and also because she has a nice voice. She is reasonably priced also, which is really helpful when you are paying for your own wedding. :)

Other things we have decided on and/or purchased:

-Wedding Bands
-Bride's Dress
-Ceremony Location
-Officiant

However... We don't even have our reception hall picked yet. I need to put that on the DJ contract and I have no idea where we are holding it. We probably should have figured that out first... but I really didn't want to lose Alex. I was afraid if we didn't get her now, someone else would.

So this weekend, the goal is to pick a reception site (despite the fact that we will be picking it from 325 miles away).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home