Perhaps...

Monday, October 16, 2006

Lookin' to hop on the short line.

McNopoly has gotten the best of me. In the past five or six days, I've eaten at McDonald's four or five times... (that would be - every day but today) and not because I like the food. I, in fact, think it's quite greasy. I LOVE their chicken nuggets - but McNuggets don't come with McNopoly pieces.

So far, Nick and I have several Best Buy Bucks and a lot, a lot of McDonald's game pieces. We are looking for the rare ones...

How great would it be to be able to pay for our wedding, help out our families, pay off our debt, and live comfortably for awhile.

I know, I know... I have a better chance of getting pooped on by a Pterodon than winning McDonald's Monopoly... But I just feel like I should try. So-- wish me luck, the game won't last much longer.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home