Perhaps...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloweekend

This weekend was great. V and her husband arrived late Friday night, and I had the table set with guest grab-bags, a bowl of halloween candy and a couple halloween treats. I made these yummies (click the pictures if you want to see them larger):

I found the cutest little flower-pots, so I made dirt cake, complete with gummy worms and fake flowers. :)


I also made poop cookies. I just melted some chocolate chips over some peanut butter cookies and added fake flies for that halloween yuck factor. Isn't it fun to eat gross things at halloween?

On Saturday we went to Cedar Point for Halloweekends and had a fantastic time! Unfortunately, I forgot to take the camera with me. We froze our butts off - but had a blast.


On Sunday, V and M left after a nice breakfast at Bob Evans. I have to say, I don't think the weekend could have been more fun. Luckily, I remembered to take at least one picture with V before she left town.


---

Dressing up in costumes or assuming alternative personas is something I enjoy almost as much as eating... so on Tuesday, I decided to dress up to teach class. My students were amused to say the least. We were going to be beat poets, but at the last minute changed our minds. So I decided to dress in goth gear. Why? I just wanted to do crazy things with my eyeliner. :) I couldn't resist a few pictures.

This is the only full costume picture I have worth showing... unfortunately, it also shows off my J-Lo booty, which might I add makes it EXTREMELY difficult to find jeans that fit right... but that's another topic altogether.

I've got two other pictures that show off my eyeliner magic... But I can't get them to post right now, so I will post them later.




All in all, I had a fantastic halloween. I can't wait until next year. I think I want to be a Spanish dancer. I just want to fling around a frilly skirt and wear a flower in my hair. :) How was your halloween?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home