Perhaps...

Friday, October 06, 2006

What begins in horror will end with something like the sun.

1. Another bird died on our deck today. A mourning dove struck the window and died. It was more gruesome than the goldfinch. We are going to buy stickers for the windows so the birds know not to fly into them.

2. I am sick. Not dangerously sick. Just "no fun" sick. And it's no fun.

3. I can't stop having nightmares. Last night I dreamed that I was in the military and in an explosion... Then I dreamed that my brother died... Then I dreamed that my family members were planning my funeral because they knew I would be dead in a couple days. That's three nightmares in one night... and I've been having at least one a night, every night, for the past week and a half or so.

3. Brick was a horrible movie. It was almost as bad as The Producers, which I couldn't watch all the way through. Brick was like a cross between a 1950's teen tough guy movie and a 1920's gangster mystery (You know the type ... "Just give me the gun, see, and nobody will get hurt, see. Now, I've shaken the tree... let's see what falls out."). I am a huge fan of weird movies - I love weird - but this was just too over the top dramatic.

4. Netflix is a great idea. I can't wait for our next movie.

5. The Sims 2 on PS2 is fun. I used to play it on the computer and lost interest after awhile. The PS2 version is nice because you can play two players at the same time.

6. I bought a cute yellow purse the other day and it is now officially my favorite.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger melissa said...

hey. thought i'd waste even more time in my life, so i'm setting up shop here too.

i hate nightmares. i had one the other day, quite easy to psychoanalyze where i was trying to write a letter on this piece of wet plastic and i couldn't get the pen to work, and time was running out and something horrible was going to happen if i didn't get it done, but the damn pen wouldn't write!

on a different note. dig the new purse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home