Perhaps...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Serious Question

I'm thinking about getting my teaching certificate and teaching High School for awhile... Does anyone know anything about the process for getting your certification WHILE teaching? I know some states allow this... I am not sure who to contact and what steps need to be taken, but there is a job opening that I am interested in, so I will need to act fast. If anyone can help me... please come out of the shadows and let me know what to do next.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Gerald Huml said...

I used to be certified to teach secondary education in Virginia, but I let by certification lapse. There should be a state (Ohio for you?) web site that should list the rules. Not sure what key words you should search for. There are some national teacher associations which may be kind enough to point you in the right direction. Good luck!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Gerald! I appreciate the help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home