Perhaps...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Notes

*Today was a nice day. Nicholas and I went "home" shopping today and toured several different houses. It's a lot of fun to look around and visualize my furniture in the different houses --

*It's been really hot here the last few days, at least in my opinion. For some reason, even in shorts, I am burning up.

*My cat is curled up on a sofa cushion and looks so cute right now... you would never guess that about five minutes ago I was chasing him around the living room shaking a can full of pennies at him to teach him that biting is bad.

*Less than 14 days until V. is a married woman.

*Less than 356 days until I am a married woman.

*We're considering not hiring a caterer for the reception and just having some family members cook their butts off... me included. I make a mean spanish rice and I wouldn't mind making 6 or 7 pans of it. I would love a nice big bowl of spanish rice right now.

*I need a job... bad. I even seriously considered applying for a job at pizza hut today... I'm getting desperate.

*I am in love with a small town nearby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home