Perhaps...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Just like chocolate chips

Today was a bittersweet day for me, I didn't get the job at BGSU. I am pretty bummed about that, but there is some good news -- Nick got an interview. So be thinking of him and wishing him luck... we are really hopeful.

It's been a really long weekend. I was in West Virginia for about 5 days, looking for a place to have the wedding and going to V.'s bridal shower.

This is where I would really like to have the wedding:














The building itself is beautiful, but the outside is even moreso --- just look at this staircase:

Imagine my bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down those stairs in their brown and baby blue. *sigh*




When I finally came home, I found this waiting for me:

I love orchids... and this one is beautiful. Not to mention the beautiful rings sitting ever so lovely underneath it.














It was an exhausting weekend, and I didn't end up accomplishing much in terms of wedding location other than making a wish list... but I did get to spend some time with V. at her bridal shower and afterward, which was really nice. It was so good to get to talk to her again for awhile.

So now, I'm off to search for more jobs --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home