Perhaps...

Friday, April 28, 2006

Checked off the list

--Taught last class of the semester

--Dropped my summer contract off at the Grad Office

--Picked up my CT films from the hospital (by the way... they're pretty sweet to look at)

--Went to MRI Center to have PET scan. Once there I was injected *ouch* with a radioactive sugar mixture and then had to sit for an hour. After letting the isotope go through my body for that hour, I lay in the scanning device for a 25 minutes with my arms over my head while it took pictures every four minutes. Was then told I could not get close to any pregnant women or babies because I would be slightly radioactive for the next eight hours.

--Went to Panera and Target with the girls and had a great time. It is so nice to get some lady talk time. I really need more of that.

--Ceased being radioactive at 11:00pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home