Perhaps...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I just...

--graded 46 poems in a row, and now I have only 44 to go! I will grade the rest over the weekend...

--Went to the doctor. Well, actually, I went earlier this evening. I get to schedule my PET scan and Bone Density Scan tomorrow. While at the doctor, I had to get my vitals checked by the nurse first. While I was there she weighed me and I've gained about 10 pounds since my last visit, which wasn't so long ago. She left the room and came back with a pamphlet called "The Activity Pyramid" and said I should read it... *sigh* My doctor is making me schedule an appointment with a dietician as well, he says my weight isn't so bad right now, but the fact that I've gained so much so rapidly (30 pounds since October -- the last ten in the last couple months) that I should probably get it under control so I don't gain anymore.

I'm tired of buying new pants and outgrowing them a couple months later. In December I went up two pant sizes... and now... those jeans don't fit. I need to buy higher sizes again. And when I tried on dresses... I was trying on size 12 and 14 --- and the lady told me one dress had a "nice slimming effect" which is way different for me considering I've been pretty small all my life, so I've never been told that before. I always wanted to gain weight when I was smaller... just not quite so much, so quickly. I wouldn't mind so much maybe if I had time to get used to each size a little bit. I am getting better at hiding it... nobody seems to notice unless I'm wearing something tight.

So anyway, I guess I'm going to be getting more "active" by following the "activity pyramid."

Sorry to complain... It's just something that's really really bothering me right now. I'm sure I'll get used to it. I just need time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home