Perhaps...

Friday, April 14, 2006

Wedding Stuff...

I love making wedding plans! I tried on some wedding dresses this past weekend when my parents were in town. I found two that are possibilities. Obviously, I can't go into detail about them because the groom reads this blog. :) But I will say they are beautiful and I can't wait to try on more.

I am now looking for bridesmaid dresses -- Nicholas and I are torn between two color schemes: Brown and Baby blue or Burgundy and Baby Blue. I'm leaning more toward the brown side the more I think about it.

Here are some of my choices for bridesmaid dresses:

1)
I like the band of blue against the dark brown on this dress. The maid of honor's dress would likely be the inverse of this, while the other bridesmaids wore this one.

















2)
I like the brown dress, not the white one. But the shawl/wrap would be baby blue on one side and brown on the other. With this one, the maid of honor and bridesmaids would wear the same dress, but the maid of honor would wear the brown side of the shawl/ wrap out, while the other bridesmaids would wear the blue side...














3)
I just think this dress is so elegant and beautiful!


















4)
And finally, I like the width of the bottom of this dress. It really says spring to me.


















I am still looking, and there are lots of dresses to choose from, and heck... we could change the colors again... but these are some of my ideas. Let me know what you think.

P.S. Thanks to The Knot for helping me find dresses!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Abs said...

Wedding planning rocks! I'm glad that's giving you something fun to do.
I love the sweet simplicity of the top and bottom dresses, and they seem like they match your personality, sort of, which is what I think the maids' dresses should do. I'm always a little leery of strapless, even though most dresses are strapless these days.
I suppose if the bridesmaids taped themselves in that wouldn't be a problem...I think that's what most people do.
Yay, bridey bride!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home