Perhaps...

Monday, April 10, 2006

A Bunch of Bull

My parents were in town this weekend. It was nice to have them around, but I have so much to catch up on now since I didn't get to do any work while they were here.

I have to finish my thesis this week... which is not turning out to be as easy as I had hoped it would be. I have reviews to write and an annotated bibliography to finish. I have meetings with students and lots of grading to do. I also have to memorize a poem and one to write for class this evening.

I don't feel like I can write anything. I am trying to... but nothing is coming out right. Today I am thinking of bulls and I can't get them out of my head. So... I might try to work them into the poem... but everything I think of feels hokey. I think I might explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home