Perhaps...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The weekend is over! Time to rest!


I forgot to introduce Kitsch!

Kitsch is my precious little kitty. Yes, you are seeing correctly, even though that second picture is blurry. He has no hair and he is dressed as Frankenstein. Well, actually... he is only wearing the Frankenstein head, I didn't have the rest of the costume on him when I took these pictures. (This was his Halloween costume). He is a sphynx - and is very social. He loves people and he loves to be curled up under the covers next to me when I sleep. He does have a bit of a biting problem... he likes to play "bite the mommy" which is not so fun for me, I tend to lose - considering my mommy is all the way in WV.

Anyway.

Today was nice! Winter Wheat was fun. Nick and I went a little late today. It was so early (okay it was at 10am - but we were out with T and T until really late.) So we came at noon and brought the peanut butter. After lunchtime we went to the speed scrabble session. It was a lot of fun, much more fun than regular scrabble - and that's saying something, because I usually like regular scrabble.

Then, spent some time with Julie, watching Desperate Housewives... such a good show.

And... now I'm tired, so it's off to bed with me.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger marybid said...

Awww! Look at that sweet little beastie!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home