Perhaps...

Friday, November 18, 2005

"I'm not looking at you...hehehe"

Ugh. It was a busy day today.

Went to two writing workshops - Coyote's Ekphrasis workshop (Got a little writing out of that) and Julie, Gary's and Erika's Writing Crossing Writing workshop (Got some nice exercises for teaching out of that).

Went to three readings - Noyes (Fiction), Memmer (Poetry) and Looney (Poetry). All were very good... the latter was long, very long.

Went to a rummage sale - paid $20 for a cool fake kewpie doll. It's really creepy, but pretty sweet. Just look at the picture at the top, It's like it's saying "I'm not looking at you... hehehe" and then it pulls a scythe from behind its back and hacks off its own head, which grows legs and arms and becomes another doll and the headless body grows another head and they both come after you... okay... maybe that's extreme. But the doll is fing creepy.

And tomorrow is equally long, if not longer. But it's fun. I have to be up at 6:30am.

I Also stumbled across this link: http://www.idiet4u.com/diets/3daydiet.html Looks interesting. Seems doable. But does it work?

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Gary L. McDowell said...

Steph -

Thanks for the well wishes on my blog and welcome to the blogpsphere! So glad that Winter Wheat is interesting, even if it's tiring! Sounds like our panel went well. I hope so, I felt so badly leaving Jules and Erika, but I knew they'd kick butt anyway.

Anyhoo, things are going well here. As well as can be expected anyway. Will be back Sunday evening. See you sometime early next week. Again, thanks for the prayers and well wishes. Means a lot to me.

Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home