Perhaps...

Friday, November 30, 2007

Forgot to say Thanks.

I was away for Thanksgiving and forgot to post the things I am most thankful for.

1. I have a wonderful husband. He treats me with respect and cares about me more than any other person ever has. I am so grateful that we have so much in common. It's scary, even our childhoods were similar -- and we grew up 250 miles away from each other. I'm also grateful that we do the same work. It's nice to have someone who understands what you do for a living and can truly respect it.

2. I have a fantastic family. And not just the family I was born into - the family I married into also. Everyone is fun to be around and easy to talk to.

3. I have a job. Even though it is part time. Even though it is time consuming. Even though I complain a lot at this time in the semester. I have a job. I am not working in the food service industry anymore. And I am on my way up.

4. I have a wonderful cat who I love like a child. I am thankful that I picked him out of all the kitties I could have chosen.

5. I am thankful for my sight. I have to be. Bad eyesight runs in my family. My mom is legally blind, so is my brother, so are my aunt and two cousins, so was my grandpa... etc. It is a genetic condition - I am lucky to see at all.

6. I am healthy... most of the time. Things could be worse, and since they aren't... I'm thankful.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Girl, I really wish we had been closer when you here in BG. You're so brilliant and so good at being you. That's hard work. <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home