Perhaps...

Sunday, November 04, 2007

I need to stay awake.



I'm very interested in these photos "taken at just the right time." The diver is another one of my favorites... and don't even get me started on the hilarity factor of that last picture.

-----

Are you unsure of which political candidate you should side with? Glass Booth is pretty interesting. My results were exactly what I expected them to be.

-----

I am procrastinating. There is a stack of papers waiting to have my scribbles all over them and I just can't talk my wrist into the work.

-----

Today was my sister's birthday. She is eighteen now. She is the youngest of the children in my family. There is such a wide age difference between the two of us, and now I feel very old.

Another thing that makes me feel old. I was walking along the sidewalk the other day and a random person stopped me and asked "Excuse me, are you a professor here? I really need to ask someone who teaches here a question." I was mortified that she could tell I was a teacher - I wasn't doing anything unusual... just walking in the direction of one of the buildings... like the 20,000 other people around me. I used to be mistaken for just another student, but alas, no more.

My birthday is on Thursday... that is yet another reason I feel old.

-----

I think I'm going to just go to bed. I will grade tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Karen J. Weyant said...

Happy Birthday! Scrapper Poets and Scorpio Poets (my birthday was the 1st) should stick together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home