Perhaps...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Whew.

I feel that old urge to write. In the past week I've written five new poems. This is fantastic, because prior to that, I haven't really written much this year.

----

So, I've felt the urge to run lately. I ran a couple weeks ago, farther than I've ever run before. However, I paid for it the rest of that week. And now, when I am ready to get back in the saddle and run some more, I have pains in my chest. I am slightly afraid to work out now because I don't know what is causing the pain.

----

Speaking of pain - my sister, who works for a fast food restaurant, was cleaning the restrooms last night and hurt herself. I guess the floor was slippery and she went to change the men's trash-can and while she was reaching for it, she fell and slammed her jaw into the sink. She is going to have X-Rays at the dentist today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home