Perhaps...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Things.

Today N's parents came over. We spent the day mowing, weeding, and cleaning the outside of the house. The landlord was very understanding about us having to move, so we are doing our part to make the place presentable so someone else will want to move in right away.

----

Webcourse is going well. I have good writers this semester. I'm glad for that.

----

I've been strangely sick the past few days. For some reason my stomach has hurt and hurt since Saturday night. It isn't nausea or sharp pain. But it steadily aches. At first, I thought it might be food poisoning. Now, I'm not so sure. And today, I have a headache. It won't go away - even after taking my beloved Excedrin.

----

We're looking for a three bedroom house in the Morgantown area to rent. If anyone knows of any, please let me know. I'm having trouble finding one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home