Perhaps...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The field across the street

looks like this today:


































I usually hate snow. I usually hate the slippery driving that comes with all the white. I usually hate the cold toes and fingers. But today, I do not hate the snow. Today I am in love. Because the college at which I teach closed the campus today -- and tomorrow. I do not have to worry about the slickery roads or the cold cold hands. And the cherry on top of my snow sundae is the black black PT cruiser sitting in the driveway close to my purple PT cruiser. Nick's rental, until he gets a new car, is a 2007, black as licorice PT cruiser. Allow me to mention, my dream PT is shiny black. So for the next week or two, I can pretend she is mine. And tomorrow, when I wake up, I can look out the front window and see the cutest PTs huddling in the snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home