Perhaps...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

poetry -- now that's a novel idea.

I have the best idea for a poem title -- which is something I haven't been able to say in a really long time. My problem is, I have no ideas for the actual poem itself.

---

I also thought I had nailed down my manuscript title and then I stopped feeling it. So I came up with a title I liked better and thought it was the one and now ... yeah... not feeling it either. So today, I came up with another -- and I'm really in like with it. But I'm afraid that I'm going to change my mind again and I just don't have time for that. I have to have this puppy in the mail this month.

I'm thinking of holing myself up this weekend and just working non-stop until I finish all of my additions and subtractions and revisions and blah and blah and blah. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home