Perhaps...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Country Roads

The cruiser made its first long voyage to WV - 327 miles there and 327 miles back. Everything went smoothly... for the most part.

The car itself didn't do anything wrong, however, the trip wasn't without consequence.

1. A huge plastic lid, lying in the middle of the interstate, was run over by a car ahead of me. It then proceeded to fly into the air and strike my windshield. Luckily, no cracks or dings.




2. As I'm pulling out of the driveway I hear a noise. When I get out of the car I realize I have a flat tire. Luckily, it just needed some air - no rhyme or reason for the deflation... but upon filling, it made the trip without anymore problems.

Otherwise, the trip was great. I was able to see my family and Val. We watched Val's wedding video -- and it was so good! I think Nick and I may use their videographer.

----

I'm quite sick. Once I got home I started feeling very achy and stopped up. Return trips from WV always seem to do that to me and I can't figure out why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home