Perhaps...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

money won't buy happiness

but it will buy a new car... and I just don't have enough.

My current car is shot. I took it in to the mechanic today only to find out that it is going to cost over 800 dollars to fix my power steering problem. Not to mention I need to replace my tires. I would rather sink that much money into a new car... but even if I do, I still will not have enough money to buy a car any nicer than the one I have.

Last night I dreamed I was back in time and riding in a horse and buggy... maybe that's what I need -- a nice horse and buggy to take me to and from work.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Gerald Huml said...

Sorry about your car woes. Cars can be such money holes. Thanks for leaving a comment about my acceptance. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home