Perhaps...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Day...

- $50 parking ticket
- An order that I placed weeks ago was cancelled, I have to reorder it.
- Notified that I did NOT get the job here.
- Found out I have $18 in my bank account right now.


Needless to say, I've been pretty depressed since about 5 this afternoon when all of this started.

I did find a couple job openings at University of Akron... Maybe I'll have better luck there... and maybe another position will open here next semester.

*sigh*

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Oh, Steph...I'm so sorry that you are having a rough time right now. It seems like it was tough to get a job with GSW this year, since it seems like they hired quite a few last year. That really sucks. As for the job in Akron, maybe you can talk to Mary B. about it and she can give you some tips.
To cheer you up until I can give you a hug myself, listen to SomaFM's "Xmas in Frisko" radio stream - http://somafm.com . In the last hour they've played John Denver and the Muppets, a few dance remixes of Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald and the like, and Oi! to the World!
Steph, you are a great person and an amazing poet whom I admire. Don't get discouraged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home