Perhaps...

Friday, August 01, 2008

Ugh... Moving.

So, We've been moving for the past two weeks.

We are so unsettled. Every year we have to pack up and move somewhere else. It's not that I don't enjoy moving, because I do. I would just prefer to do it a little more seldom.

Yesterday we finished taking the last load of things from our old house to our new one. We cleaned for several hours and our security deposit was returned with lightning speed. So, although I hated our landlord at the last place, I am thankful for the quick deposit return.

----

Our new place is beautiful. It doesn't have 12-13 acres like the last place - It doesn't have any yard as a matter of fact. But, it's a nice change. NO MOWING!!!! And, we are within walking distance of everything.

I will post some pictures and details later. (Once I unpack my camera).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home