Perhaps...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh, Ohio.

I am back from a lovely trip to my in-laws. The trip was much needed and very relaxing. I would love to return sometime soon. :)

My favorite part of the visit was our trip to Sheldon's Marsh. The marsh is a great little spot near Lake Erie where there is a lot of wildlife. We also had some family dinners and had the chance to spend some time with our nieces and nephews.

At the marsh, my youngest nephew managed to get a squirrel to eat right out of his hand. He loved it! And, I have to admit... I was a bit jealous.

We saw so many great birds and animals while we were there. I managed to snap a few pictures that turned out okay.


Did I mention that I love squirrels? Because I do. This guy was a model. He let us get so close to him while he posed for pictures.

On our last full day there, we had a BBQ. Our niece made bows for everyone and we happily wore them. She snapped a quick group picture to commemorate the event. :)

Now, we're back. Next on the agenda - Myrtle Beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home