Perhaps...

Monday, July 17, 2006

I hear:

Really loud creaking noises outside the house... I'm sure it is the antenna swaying in the rainstorm. But it's kinda freakin' me out a little.

I see a whole lot of lightning... and while it is beautiful out over the river, paired with the loud creaking noises it also freaks me out.


-----

Today I made brigadeiros a really yummy dessert that I haven't made in a while. Making them made me think about my future retirement dreams... I would love to open an International Bakery and market the various desserts, cookies, cakes and candies that I've learned and will learn to make.

This past year I haven't cooked "from scratch" nearly as much as I would have liked to... I think I'm going to get back into that habit now that Nick and I are finishing our move -- Today's dessert was just the start. I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat, and with all the counter space at this house I should have no trouble making anything.

Right now... I'm going to eat some of the aforementioned brigadeiros because I'm getting hungry thinking about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home