Perhaps...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I would die if I should spy someone else's eye upon your thigh.

Basically, I am just writing this to avoid grading anymore...

I graded approximately 24 poem responses and 8 or 9 late poems yesterday and today I've graded about 4 poems ... and I just don't think I can look at another true end rhymed poem about lost love...

So, tonight I have PA duty... get to set up the old sound system for the reading. I'm looking forward to Ns reading. His last poem in workshop was super strong and I'm really excited to see what other stuff he's been working on. Not to mention he's funny, so I'm sure there will be alot of laughter.

Well, I should grade at least two more poems before the reading - so that I will only have 18 more to finish this evening before bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home