Perhaps...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I wish Adam would have just kept his stupid rib.

I had to go to the emergency room early early early Monday morning. I was having horrible pain in my chest. After a chest X-Ray, the doctor concluded that I strained some cartilage in my rib. He prescribed me some Vicodin, and when I took it, I itched like crazy... Another medicine allergy that I hadn't known about.

So, today I went for my follow up appointment with my regular doctor. He wants to look at the X-rays because he thinks it may be a little more serious. It is possible that I cracked my rib from coughing so hard (stupid bronchitis).

Soooo... I missed class this evening to rest, because I am in TREMENDOUS pain today.

Anyway... That's what's up in my neck of the woods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home