Perhaps...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I wish Adam would have just kept his stupid rib.

I had to go to the emergency room early early early Monday morning. I was having horrible pain in my chest. After a chest X-Ray, the doctor concluded that I strained some cartilage in my rib. He prescribed me some Vicodin, and when I took it, I itched like crazy... Another medicine allergy that I hadn't known about.

So, today I went for my follow up appointment with my regular doctor. He wants to look at the X-rays because he thinks it may be a little more serious. It is possible that I cracked my rib from coughing so hard (stupid bronchitis).

Soooo... I missed class this evening to rest, because I am in TREMENDOUS pain today.

Anyway... That's what's up in my neck of the woods.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Oh dear! I'm so sorry to hear that. What an awful illness. It's hard to believe that you can cough so hard you can actually break bones. Dear lord.

How's that puppy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home