Perhaps...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blahdy blahdy blah

It's been a nice day. My rib has been hurting off and on... but really, today hasn't been as bad as the others in terms of pain.

I wrote a poem! I'm pretty excited about that, since it was about 3-4 weeks since I'd written something.

Gary and Beth's readings were really great! By the way Gary, the snake poem was my favorite! Great stuff.

----

In other news...

I go in on Wednesday for a CAT scan. The doctor wants to make sure I don't have a pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in my lungs). I'm not looking forward to that... but I'm sure that everything will be just fine.

Got a little postcard in the mail from U of Akron. Since they are an "Equal Opportunity" employer they want these little cards filled out for their records. Put that in the box, it should get mailed tomorrow. I really hope I get that job.

Kitsch is going crazy.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Gary L. McDowell said...

Stephanie -

First and foremost, I'm glad to hear that today was better for you. Sounds like you've had a terrible last few weeks. If there's anything Mandy and I can do, please let us know! And I'm sure everything will go well at your CAT scan. You have a positive mindset and that's always the most important thing.

So glad you enjoyed the reading. Thank you for the compliment on the snake poem. It was my hope that everyone would have a good time and enjoy the poems, so it's glad to hear that you did. Thanks again.

Talk to you soon,

Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home