Perhaps...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh my my...

Low was fantastic last night! I have to say, after hearing them live, I am now a huge fan. I thought they were great the first time I listened to them, but now... they really are awesome. Everyone should check them out.

My favorite song of the show was "Silver Rider." It was really awesome live. My second favorite was "When I Go Deaf," which was equally as spectastic.

I cried through the second opening band's performance because I was in so much pain... and I cried through the first couple songs that Low sang because I was still hurting. But it let up enough for me to enjoy the rest of the performance. Then when I got in the car to go home, I started hurting so bad, I literally thought I might be dying. I had a crazy woman moment then... Poor Nick didn't know what to do, whether to run me to a hospital or home or to pull over. I took another darvocet, which didn't do much... but it helped me be a little drowsy, so I wasn't crying so hard.

I'm still in pain today... but not as bad as late last night.

Lots more work to do today though... so I guess I will go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home