Perhaps...

Friday, January 06, 2006

*sniffle*


I am one sick puppy. I have been feeling pretty sick all break... At first, I figured it was just allergies, since I was at my parents' house with the cats and dog and all that hair... but around the 26th of December I started feeling REALLY sick. I had a sore throat, stomach pain on occassion, earaches, headaches, nose and chest congestion... I figured it was just a cold and that I would get better relatively quickly.

One day passed... I was still sick. Another day passed... I was still sick. And it continued... and I started getting a horrible cough. The earaches went away, but everything else stayed. Then it was time to come home to Ohio and get stuff ready for the next semester. Let me tell you, that was a horrible car ride. I had to keep stopping at rest areas to blow my nose and gather more tissues for the road. I kept coughing and coughing... which made driving a real task. And then I arrived at home. I figured with some rest, I would get healthier soon. But I didn't.

I went to the doctor yesterday. He ran a bunch of breathing tests on me after he listened to my cough a few times. He then informed me that I have severe bronchitis. He prescribed me a ton of medicine and made me an appointment for next week.

So I've been miserable almost the entire break... and there is no end in sight.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home