Perhaps...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Because this is so cool...

I know, I know... Surveys... Ugh. But I found this survey via a Julie site. I thought it was pretty sweet... and so... I'm going to fill it out.

1) My uncle: was once run over by a police car and broke his back.

2) Never in my life: will I be afraid to take chances.

3) When I was five: I acted like I was 10.

5) I will never forget: the pain I've felt.

6) I once met: Richard Simmons! In a hotel I was staying at. I asked him to autograph my McDonald's bag, but he wouldn't do it.

7) There's this girl I know who: cringes when someone says the word "mole"

8) Once, at a bar: I played pool. :)

9) By noon I'm usually: waking up and preparing to watch my soap opera.

10) Last night: I celebrated Christmas... It was awesome! I will post more about it later.

11) If I only had: the knowledge of where I would be next year.

12) Next time I go to church, I: will listen to the preacher and then go home.

13) Terry Schiavo: I have no opinion

14) What worries me most: that I will get cancer.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: my Christmas Tree.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: my Nick

18) What I miss most about the eighties: The awesome music.

19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare: no one would understand what I was saying.

20) By this time next year: I will be somewhere doing something.

21) A better name for me would be: Stacy... So many people slip up and call me that, and I don't know why.

22) I have a hard time understanding: Things that are written in Japanese.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll: be getting a PhD.

24) You know I like you if: I tell you I like you.

25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: God maybe... eh... maybe my parents... eh... maybe my husband if I have one... eh... maybe I'll just flip off the crowd and run away screaming.

26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Not impressed, Pretty flippin' sweet, Don't know who that is, Don't know who that is either.

27) Take my advice, never: doubt yourself for more than a week at a time.

28) My ideal breakfast is: Anything beef related.

29) A song I love, but do not have: K.K. Tango

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: eating a pepperoni roll. Eating at Lupo's. They have the best hamburgers in the world... in the WORLD!!!

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Pretty. Pretty sad. Pretty weird. Pretty fast.

32) Why won't anyone: call my cat beautiful.

33) If you spend the night at my house, don't: forget your toothbrush (or some other "make-your-breath-good" device).

34) I'd stop my wedding for: a really really sick family member.

35) The world could do without: George W. Bush

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: give up.

37) My favorite blonde is: a cocker-spaniel

38) Paper clips are more useful than: yo momma... (hehe.. sorry... I couldn't resist.)

39) If I do anything well, it's: eating lots and fast.

40) And by the way: I'm hungry right now.

41) The last time I was drunk, I: was around a campfire in Martin's Ferry Ohio chatting it up with my homeboys.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Hey, I'm glad you liked the survey. It's a lot less lame than most surveys I see on myspace.

Thanks for responding to my post. I have a "depressed" day about 2 or 3 times a month. Anyway, I'd love to chill with you sometime...maybe over the weekend we can get together, even if DH is not on!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

LOL!!!! I remember being with you when we saw Richard Simmons! When we asked him to sign our McDonald's bags, he shook his finger at us and ran away ha ha ha!!! Then he took someone's fries and left with them! You know what he was doing with those ha ha ha!!! Good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home