Perhaps...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Because this is so cool...

I know, I know... Surveys... Ugh. But I found this survey via a Julie site. I thought it was pretty sweet... and so... I'm going to fill it out.

1) My uncle: was once run over by a police car and broke his back.

2) Never in my life: will I be afraid to take chances.

3) When I was five: I acted like I was 10.

5) I will never forget: the pain I've felt.

6) I once met: Richard Simmons! In a hotel I was staying at. I asked him to autograph my McDonald's bag, but he wouldn't do it.

7) There's this girl I know who: cringes when someone says the word "mole"

8) Once, at a bar: I played pool. :)

9) By noon I'm usually: waking up and preparing to watch my soap opera.

10) Last night: I celebrated Christmas... It was awesome! I will post more about it later.

11) If I only had: the knowledge of where I would be next year.

12) Next time I go to church, I: will listen to the preacher and then go home.

13) Terry Schiavo: I have no opinion

14) What worries me most: that I will get cancer.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: my Christmas Tree.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: my Nick

18) What I miss most about the eighties: The awesome music.

19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare: no one would understand what I was saying.

20) By this time next year: I will be somewhere doing something.

21) A better name for me would be: Stacy... So many people slip up and call me that, and I don't know why.

22) I have a hard time understanding: Things that are written in Japanese.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll: be getting a PhD.

24) You know I like you if: I tell you I like you.

25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: God maybe... eh... maybe my parents... eh... maybe my husband if I have one... eh... maybe I'll just flip off the crowd and run away screaming.

26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Not impressed, Pretty flippin' sweet, Don't know who that is, Don't know who that is either.

27) Take my advice, never: doubt yourself for more than a week at a time.

28) My ideal breakfast is: Anything beef related.

29) A song I love, but do not have: K.K. Tango

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: eating a pepperoni roll. Eating at Lupo's. They have the best hamburgers in the world... in the WORLD!!!

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Pretty. Pretty sad. Pretty weird. Pretty fast.

32) Why won't anyone: call my cat beautiful.

33) If you spend the night at my house, don't: forget your toothbrush (or some other "make-your-breath-good" device).

34) I'd stop my wedding for: a really really sick family member.

35) The world could do without: George W. Bush

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: give up.

37) My favorite blonde is: a cocker-spaniel

38) Paper clips are more useful than: yo momma... (hehe.. sorry... I couldn't resist.)

39) If I do anything well, it's: eating lots and fast.

40) And by the way: I'm hungry right now.

41) The last time I was drunk, I: was around a campfire in Martin's Ferry Ohio chatting it up with my homeboys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home