Because this is so cool...
I know, I know... Surveys... Ugh. But I found this survey via a Julie site. I thought it was pretty sweet... and so... I'm going to fill it out.
1) My uncle: was once run over by a police car and broke his back.
2) Never in my life: will I be afraid to take chances.
3) When I was five: I acted like I was 10.
5) I will never forget: the pain I've felt.
6) I once met: Richard Simmons! In a hotel I was staying at. I asked him to autograph my McDonald's bag, but he wouldn't do it.
7) There's this girl I know who: cringes when someone says the word "mole"
8) Once, at a bar: I played pool. :)
9) By noon I'm usually: waking up and preparing to watch my soap opera.
10) Last night: I celebrated Christmas... It was awesome! I will post more about it later.
11) If I only had: the knowledge of where I would be next year.
12) Next time I go to church, I: will listen to the preacher and then go home.
13) Terry Schiavo: I have no opinion
14) What worries me most: that I will get cancer.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: my Christmas Tree.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: my Nick
18) What I miss most about the eighties: The awesome music.
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare: no one would understand what I was saying.
20) By this time next year: I will be somewhere doing something.
21) A better name for me would be: Stacy... So many people slip up and call me that, and I don't know why.
22) I have a hard time understanding: Things that are written in Japanese.
23) If I ever go back to school I'll: be getting a PhD.
24) You know I like you if: I tell you I like you.
25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: God maybe... eh... maybe my parents... eh... maybe my husband if I have one... eh... maybe I'll just flip off the crowd and run away screaming.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Not impressed, Pretty flippin' sweet, Don't know who that is, Don't know who that is either.
27) Take my advice, never: doubt yourself for more than a week at a time.
28) My ideal breakfast is: Anything beef related.
29) A song I love, but do not have: K.K. Tango
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: eating a pepperoni roll. Eating at Lupo's. They have the best hamburgers in the world... in the WORLD!!!
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Pretty. Pretty sad. Pretty weird. Pretty fast.
32) Why won't anyone: call my cat beautiful.
33) If you spend the night at my house, don't: forget your toothbrush (or some other "make-your-breath-good" device).
34) I'd stop my wedding for: a really really sick family member.
35) The world could do without: George W. Bush
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: give up.
37) My favorite blonde is: a cocker-spaniel
38) Paper clips are more useful than: yo momma... (hehe.. sorry... I couldn't resist.)
39) If I do anything well, it's: eating lots and fast.
40) And by the way: I'm hungry right now.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: was around a campfire in Martin's Ferry Ohio chatting it up with my homeboys.