Perhaps...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm Walkin'



I just got back home from a lovely power-walk. I'm really proud of myself. I have been constantly sick for some time now and I've decided that if I want to be healthy, I have to act healthy. A few days ago, I went on a 4 1/2 mile walk. Yesterday, I walked two miles. Today, I put on my yoga gear and power-walked three miles. I've lost four pounds since the wedding. I'm very pleased about that. I just found this great route to walk - I'm really going to miss it when I move. But, I will find someplace else to push my tush. I'm thinking I'll probably walk along the rail-trail. It's very pretty - and I won't have to worry about cars... just bicycles.


-----

We found a place to live. We are IN LOVE with this house, so in love that we have discussed possibly buying it should we stay in the Morgantown area. The house is actually about 8 miles away from campus - in a nice little hollow (a.k.a. "holler"). The house sits on 12 acres of land, 5 of which is our responsibility to keep mowed, etc. The remaining land is woods, so we won't have to do much of anything there. The house is h.u.g.e. We have so much more space. There are three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms (one of which has a JACUZZI tub!!!), a sunroom, a dining room, a two car garage, etc. etc.

We looked at so many junk places in town... and we were pretty discouraged. This was the last place we went to and we weren't expecting much. But when we saw it, we knew we had to have it.

-----

I'm so happy today.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Congrats on the house, girl! And the rail trail! God, how I love the rail trail!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home