Eight things about me.
I was tagged by Steve to list eight things about myself. So, here goes:
1. I always have the volume of the television set to a multiple of five. If it is on any other type of number, it drives me mildly insane. (If I do any type of workout, etc. it has to be done in multiples of five).
2. I have fibromyalgia in my upper back, neck and shoulders. I have had it since I was 16 and don't know how to get rid of it. My shoulders literally hurt on a constant basis. I've learned to deal with it.
3. I used to be a waitress at a 50's and 60's diner. I wore poodle skirts and cat-eye glasses and a red scarf around my neck (or in my hair) to work every day.
4. I hate trash cans and hold my breath when I pass one on the street. If I touch one, I have to immediately wash my hands or I feel like I am filthy.
5. I used to dye my hair funky colors. My hair has been orange, burgundy, blonde, white (for a very brief time) and numerous shades of red and brown.
6. I went to a very strange private school when I was younger. We worked at our own pace - and taught ourselves from small books. We had no instructor. If I hadn't left, I would have graduated high school at the age of 14.
7. I have a hairless cat named Kitsch. He is my child.
8. For those of you who do not know - my husband is also a poet.
I'll go ahead and tag Julie and Tony.