Perhaps...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

My mother will start to worry... My father will be pacing the floor

Baby, it's cold outside!

That's a fact. I haven't blogged a lot this Christmas season, but I've been busy doing wedding stuff and Christmas stuff.

Nick and I have already exchanged some of our gifts for each other. He got me an MP3 player and it's very nice. I want to get an adapter so I can play it on the road when I'm going home.

Speaking of going home, I will be heading that direction for the holidays this coming weekend. I will be there for a couple of weeks, so the blog will probably be out of comission for the most part. I might be able to drop a line now and then... but that means visiting the public library - so it will probably be seldom.

I still might blog a couple times before I head home... but for now, it's wedding stuff to the max.

We think we have our ceremony musicians picked out. I talked to one of them today and he's excited about it, so I think it's a go.

While I'm at home, I will pick a baker and finalize the cake design, talk to a florist about my bouquet, and reserve blocks of hotel rooms for out of towners.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Gerald Huml said...

Good luck!

Despite all of the planning that goes into a wedding, you'll be amazed after the wedding by how quickly everything went and how little of it you remember. You're own wedding is usually a blur for people. Pictures and video help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home