Perhaps...

Friday, September 01, 2006

I have decided...

I hate commuting. Okay, maybe hate is a really strong word to use, but what word is there to define the feeling that comes from riding 60ish miles every day, half of which are at night. And driving at night is not my forte, let me tell you. I am usually a little speedster on the roads -- but at night time, I tend to drive 5 - 10 miles under the speedlimit. I just can't see well at night. The lines aren't clear, and anything that is white, red or yellow pierces my eyeball and burns right into my retina.

...

I finished reading Lark Apprentice by Louise Mathias. Actually, I finished it quite a while ago... it was a book that I couldn't put down. Truth told, I read it in a day and a half. Seriously people, buy it. The book is brilliant.

...

There is a man coming to buy my old recliner today!!! YAY!!! It's such a good chair, and I just didn't have a place for it in the new house. I'm so glad that someone is going to take it. Now I just need to find a taker for my TV stand.

...

Mr. Bluejay keeps hopping across the deck, eyeing the feeder. He is pacing around like he's scared to step onto it, so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home